Pruning young trees to train them and encourage development of a strong and healthy structure will prevent future problems when the trees are large.
Proper pruning will save you money and give you safer, healthier, more beautiful, and easier-to-maintain trees.”
Tree Health & Safety
- Routine maintenance pruning ensures hazardous limbs are identified and removed and promotes healthy growth.
- Tip-weight reduction Pruning to restore & maintain balance.
- Clearance pruning to protect home, driveways and outbuildings
- NO Topping
- Hedge Shaping & Ornamental Training
- Our modern tree climbing arborists never wear spikes and are experts in proper pruning practices.
Vista Establishment & Maintenance
- Minimalist approach to keep as many trees as possible.
- Routine pruning to maintain vista windows and corridors.
- Alternative techniques to topping